Sunday, January 20, 2013

wuensche liste

Finally posting again. Have just finished my internship for 6 exhausting yet really fun months in Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta. Good thing about work is that I don't have to worry about the crazy homework and tests.

Anyway, Chinese New Year is near and what I'd do with the money ( I hope ) I will get ? Wishlist goes alooooonggg the way :'D

6. Nicholas Sparks Novels


 


 I collect some of the novels, and I want them all. I love Nicholas Sparks so much! I really want The Notebook ( although I have watched it ), The Guardian, Message in the Bottle, and The Wedding. Oh God...

5. iPhone Case

it's not THAT important though, it's just I might need to buy a new one, the color of my iphone case now has changed from metallic into the color of my rabbit's pee

4. MUJI Writing Pen All Colors
oh oh how I love Muji. For stationaries, I can never get enough! black orange and green is just...
...not enough...

3. Jeans Shorts
I. have. never. had. jeans. shorts
and I'm running out of shorts :(

2. SHARPIE Markers. As much as I can get

I really really want 1 set of SHARPIE markers ( spidols )
but where the hell can I buy one

1. SORTED Cookbook

I love sortedfood.com so much and I saw in one of Singapore's channel that he has published the book ?!
This is my number one, numero uno, nummer Eins wish list
but again...
where can I find this book here in Jakarta ?
:(

No comments:

botle.in.the.botle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin