Saturday, June 16, 2012

two ♥

60919, originally uploaded by maste_com.

just like a clock needs two arrows the least
just like eating noodles using two sticks of chopsticks the least
just like a line which needs 2 dots the least

a perfect life needs 2 people ... the least
2 people who complement each other
2 people who are always there for each other
2 people with great love to share with
2 people with smile whenever they are together


and I found those in you
when I'm with you
the two of us make the best dream world
and I am not crazy enough to let it go
because I was a naive girl knowing nothing about love
but now I can't even get rid of the butterflies inside my stomach whenever I meet you




Liebe ist zusammen aelter werden.
Ich liebe dich, R :)

No comments:

botle.in.the.botle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin