Sunday, April 10, 2011

Things You Can Find in My Bedroom

Of all places that I concern about their neatness, my room is the least. If any of you guys thought my bedroom is super tidy, well you're wrong :p Speaking of which, today I am sick, pain is all over my body. I can't do anything but to stare at all things in my room, and I found that some of''em are pretty memorable



Mini Instax that I had since I was in elementary school as a birthday gift from my parents. After I ran out of film I decided to dump it with the thought that it was so unsophisticated ( that time, digital cameras are all over the market ). Turned out that right now almost everyone is using it ... when mine's already broken.







The 'BRING IT ON NOW' paper cut I created for my friend Clarisza Runtung's ( her link to her blog is at my sidebar ) birthday party. She gave each person that came to her party a blank white shirt and we should do something with it. I decided to stick that because I didn't want to cut the shirt. That was a .... pretty memorable party :D






A view from the window above me. Well it's not really memorable, it's just the house next to me which I captured a little in the pict used to scare me everyday :p




A TOEFL Book that belongs to Krysta Amelia that I forgot to return *oops :p This reminds me of the struggle I made to be able to get into the university that I want. That book is literally my white knight since the entrance test was using TOEFL book. Thanks Krys :)





A post card from my friend, Nadya BBQ Pramudita. Words are not enough to depict how I miss her so much !! Right now she's studying in Wales, UK. It is her dream to be there and I'm proud of her that she got the scholar. Come back soon, Bek !!!!


Link : Krysta Amelia Nadya Pramudita Clarisza Benedicta Runtung

2 comments:

confusedduckling said...

i miss you more baby :* i have loads to tell you , can;t wait to see you this summer :)

Cynthia Febriana said...

:"))))) cepat datanggg hehehe

botle.in.the.botle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin