Sunday, April 10, 2011

Atempt is Bliss ..... or not ?

One day, all of my family members were away from home and I was ... home alone part one -___-
I wanted to be as productive as I could, so I went to my kitchen and tried to make a chocolate pudding.

So first I grabbed my 4 Hershey's Kisses Brand ( chocolate ) with berry filling and 2 Hershey's 70% chocolate. Put'em in the bowl that I'm gonna use as double boiler.




Inserted some milk, flour, an egg, and some butter.






Put some water to my pan and turn on the heat, and I put my bowl on top of the pan. VOILA, DOUBLE BOILER :)
Stirred it well until all the chocolate and butter had melt, also until I couldn't see the physical form of the flour.





Grabbed a fancy glass for the pudding.
Yea... that's the time when I realized..... ..... ..... my oven was broken. Then I thought oh well, I can use the fridge instead.
So I let it rest for couple of minutes, and I put it in the fridge.






1 hour
top layer had begun to come together, good sign, I thought I'm a chef :)









1,5 hrs
1 mm had froze









2 hrs
WTH, 2 MM ???!!! I was super hungry !!!!








2.15 hrs
CARE NO MORE, I'M EATING THAT !















2.20
am not gonna make that again
*vomit



P.S. : when you want to make a pudding, make sure you have an active oven and ... measure all the ingredients...

No comments:

botle.in.the.botle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin