Monday, December 6, 2010

Ssshh.. It's a Secret !

-I know I've posted about this before, but this is presented with a different perspective. If I want to start writing a book, this is going to be my prologue. Or at least this depicts it...


Everything in this world starts with the well known If Clause

What if I eat that fish ?
What if I clash those stones ?
What if I plant a tree ?
What if I dry the sea ?
What if I put that white sandy-textured thing to my fish ?
What will happen if I mix this liquid ?
How will the world react with the founding of something that can connects them across the world ?
Can you keep secrets if someone gave you twenty billion dollars not to keep them ?
Can someone stop smoking if they know that they're endangering their family ?
Can a couple hang on to their vow if troubles come ?
Can people change their mind if they know what's right for them ?
Can the enchanted resists to be lured by the enchantress, again and again and again ?

Questions are made to be answered.
Sometimes it's easy to get some answers because they're tight in front of our eyes.
Sometimes we have to think harder because they're hiding in the plain sight.
Sometimes we have to struggle to get them because it's actually someone else's secret.
Sometimes we have to lie because if we don't, we're gonna be unable to sleep, dying to know the answer.






... ... ...






Sometimes, we just have to die, because we couldn't find the answer easily, or by thinking harder, or by struggling, or even lying. It's the universal answer that can only be answered by God, not the Bible nor the constitution's legal papers.

No comments:

botle.in.the.botle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin